Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A quick intro

With this blog, I intend to touch on issues that may or may not offend other people, especially the opposite sex. The one thing all my readers need to keep in mind is that I am not a sexist at all and my intent is to not offend anyone what so ever. However, if that does happen, I am sincerely sorry and apologize greatly in advance.

I want to provide the male persepective on all walks of life. From watching and participating in sports, to television shows or simple life events such as riding the bus or working at a gas station.

This is just a portal into the mind of a male. I am positive that not all men share the same views as me and I am quite aware of that. I will simply give my input, which is of course, the mind of a man.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a potentially hilarious blog! One full of insight and situations that not all of us get to experience! Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind of a man... a mystery to so many women! It'd be interesting to see whether it ends up attracting more male or female readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always the guy who starts off saying, "I'm not a sexist" that you have to worry about what comes out of his mouth next. : )

    Do us 'men-folk' proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a blog! I'm sure you'll be able to handle this topic without stirring up outright offense - but on the other hand, don't always shy away from controversy! Understanding is important!

    ReplyDelete