Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Can this product make me a millionaire?

No, but it made me a couple hundred bucks.

So for my part-time job I am a sports equipment salesman and until a few months ago I never thought of it as much of a job... Until now.

Easton hockey has been kind enough to reward anyone who sells a pair of their EQ4 skates.

The reward?

20 bucks cold hard cash for each pair you sell. As of late, I have sold 6 pairs, which, with my poor math skills, comes to around 120 dollars of easy money.

Why has this made my job so much better? It's easy, I want to make more money and when there's a client giving us added incentive it only sweetens the deal. The sell comes easy because I will do anything to make that extra money. Plus, I know everything there is to know about the skates so that's a lesson I can take with me into my schooling.

KNOW YOUR PRODUCT.... It helps you sell anything to ANYONE.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh - the old "spiff" or "push money" incentive. Always works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete